Estes Recognized with Six ATA National Safety Awards
ORLANDO, Fla. – The American Trucking Associations (ATA) recently recognized Estes with six national safety awards at the organization’s 2022 Safety, Security and Human Resources National Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Florida.
Estes Express Lines
- First Place, National Truck Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL/Line-haul (>100 million miles)
- First Place, National Truck Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL/Local (>100 million miles)
- Second Place, National Industrial Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL (>5000 employees)
- First Place, National Truck Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL/Line-haul (10 - 100 million miles)
- First Place, National Truck Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL/Local (10 - 100 million miles)
- Second Place, National Industrial Safety Contest – General Commodities LTL (1,000 – 5,000 employees)
The National Truck Safety Contest recognizes the lowest accident DOT ratios among motor carriers of like service and mileage. The National Industrial Safety contest recognizes the lowest OSHA Case 300 (reported workplace injuries and illnesses) ratios among like motor carriers.
“It is an honor to be recognized by the ATA for Estes' ongoing commitment to safety, which is one of our core values and engrained in everything we do—both on the roadway and in the workplace,” says Vice President of Safety and Risk Management Curtis Carr. “Protecting the public, our customers, and our employees is a top priority, and Estes emphasizes the importance of this by encouraging all employees to think safety and act safely.”
About Estes Express Lines
Estes is the largest, privately-owned freight carrier in North America. As an asset-based transportation provider with a global footprint, Estes always goes the extra mile to deliver reliable freight solutions and exceptional service that keep its customers coming back. Ethical and honest, with over 90-years of freight shipping expertise, Estes has worked through the decades to build a robust fleet and vast network of over 10,000 doors and 265 terminals nationwide. And the company’s comprehensive transportation solutions are backed by its continued investment in technology resources, as well as the support of more than 22,000 fiercely committed employees. Estes offers comprehensive freight shipping solutions, including Less Than Truckload (LTL), Volume and Truckload, Time Critical Guaranteed, Custom Shipping and Logistics, and Final Mile.